Young Engineers Robotics locations in your area
Robotic and Software Engineering (R&SE), course explores the world of robotics from a professional engineering perspective. By emphasizing on programming solutions, our students create more sophisticated robots. This encourages the comprehensive learning of science, technology, mechanical and software engineering, and math (STEM).
Robotics provides a real-life simulation of the complex engineering challenges that exists in the industry. R&SE enrichment program encourages the students to use their critical thinking skills using teamwork, as the students build robots together and create something amazing.
The program is based on the engineering principles taught at university. The students complete the program ready for the industrial world. Participants solve the challenging engineering principles through the use of LEGO® EV3 program. This program allows them to create and enter codes that move their robot.
Overview of Robotic and Software Engineering curriculum
e² Young Engineers believes teaching students should be taught through the spiral method, whereby each enrichment program builds upon previous programs’ curriculam. We always encourage newcomers and reteach lessons to make sure all students are up to speed. R&SE develops a wide range of mechanical and software engineering skills.
In addition to lessons learned in our Robo Bricks program (please read Robo Bricks page for more information about its curriculum), in R&SE students will learn commands, conditions, loops, planning methods, dynamic programming, applied mathematics, and operators.
Robotic and Software Engineering secondary objectives:
- Improve procedural, logical and Algorithmic thinking
- Advances program engineering capabilities
- Cultivate students’ ability to solve complex engineering challenges using mechanical and programing solutions together
- Foster program-mechanic optimization problems skills
- Develops mathematical processing
- Improve time management and teambuilding skills
- Expand critical and creative thinking.
- Acquiring information system and media literacy
Robotic and Software Engineering building model themes:
- Amusement park
- Heavy construction equipment
- Robots to perform complex missions
- Gadgets and games